Find a Faster Way to Prototype & Test New Ideas
Work quickly to prototype, test and iterate with customers. We can use a unique 5-day process for solving tough problems from three partners at Google Ventures, or develop something custom to fit your needs.
Test Your Ideas in 5 Days
Use Google’s approach, Sprint, to test ideas and get immediate feedback.
- Sprint, is a unique 5-day process for solving tough problems (product evolution, development and more)
- I can help you use the Sprint methodology and test out ideas (without the expense of building something) in just one week
- Faster than building an MVP (minimal viable product)
- Compress months into a week
- Get clear customer feedback data from a realistic prototype
- “Fast-forward into the future to see your finished product and customer reactions, before making any expensive commitments.”
“Developed at GV [Google Ventures], it’s a “greatest hits” of business strategy, innovation, behavior science, design thinking, and more—packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use.”
Who uses this approach?
Companies of all sizes! Big companies (Slack and Optum Health), small ones (Blue Bottle Coffee), non-profits (UN’s World Food Programme) and others have used this dynamic approach.
>>Or, need a custom solution
Custom solution, no problem! We are happy to get on the phone for a free first call (or two).
WOW your Customers
You make a customer impression at every interaction point. Be sure you intentionally design your experience.