Find a Faster Way to Prototype & Test New Ideas
You will want to use this unique 5-day process for solving tough problems, from three partners at Google Ventures. I love it.
Test Your Ideas in 5 Days
Use Google’s approach, Sprint, to test ideas and get immediate feedback.
- Sprint, is a unique 5-day process for solving tough problems (product evolution, development and more).
- I can help you use the Sprint methodology and test out ideas (without the expense of building something) in just one week.
- Faster than building an MVP (minimal viable product).
- Compress months into a week.
- Get clear customer feedback data from a realistic prototype.
- “Fast-forward into the future to see your finished product and customer reactions, before making any expensive commitments.”
“Developed at GV [Google Ventures], it’s a “greatest hits” of business strategy, innovation, behavior science, design thinking, and more—packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use.”
Who uses this approach?
Companies of all sizes! Big companies (Slack and Optum Health), small ones (Blue Bottle Coffee), non-profits (UN’s World Food Programme) and others have used this dynamic approach.
Just imagine leaping ahead of your competition based on the results of your Sprint testing. Let’s get started.
WOW your Customers
You make a customer impression at every interaction point. Be sure you intentionally design your experience.