You hear more every day about the Customer Experience (and User Experience) – we’ll discuss what it really means to your business and the bottom line. For starters, Customer Experience is about all the elements that add up to how a customer feels about your company. Every touchpoint or intersection they have with your business makes a positive, neutral or negative impression. All those impressions are powerful. Learn how to create customer experiences that delight customers and grow your business.
Evaluate & Improve the Customer Experience
- Map out customer touchpoints (intersection points).
- Review and evaluate the customer experience at each touchpoint (marketing materials, customer service, sales, website user experience, and more).
- Review existing policies and procedures to see if any might be getting in the way of consistently delivering a positive customer experience.
- Find out customer priorities so you can invest in improving what they care about most.
- Recommend upgrades to the customer experience to ensure consistency of WOW experiences.
This program will give you actionable recommendations for how to more consistently deliver a customer experience that brings customers back and grows referrals. You will receive specific edits and recommendations to existing documents and materials to make them even more effective.
WOW your Customers
You are making an impression on
customers with how long it takes
to respond to emails, phone calls
and much more. Find out how can
make sure they walk away WOWed.